Did you develop a game? Maybe it was for school, maybe for fun, maybe it was just a challenge. Now you can partecipate at the VIEW AWARD GAME, an international contest created by VIEW Conference, the most important appointment about Computer Graphics and Virtual Effects in Europe, which take place in Turin (Italy) every year in October.
The prize, usually, is an interesting amount of money. Why don’t you try?
2013 VIEW AWARD VIDEOGAME categories:
Best Art Design
Rules and Regulations:
- All entries must have been completed from 2012 to 2013 to be eligible
- Both individual and group projects are accepted
- No durational limits
- All platforms and formats are accepted
N.B. Submitted media will not be returned
- Submitted work must be accompanied by some Hi-Res screenshots of the project and an Hi-Res photo of the director
- Submitted work must be accompanied by a completed entry form, containing original signature of the person entering VIEW AWARD competition
- All entries must provide written authorization for any copyrighted material included in the work
- All entries must be received by September 15, 2013
For more informations: http://viewconference.it/view-award-game